General Manager Administration & Security
- Location: ISLAMABAD
- Department: Administration & Security
Lead the Administration & Security functions at BCL with an aim to provide exemplary support to business operations and providing an enabling and employee friendly work environment.
- Provide leadership to Admin Heads of four plants along with overseeing Corporate Administration and Security.
- Develop and implement Admin related policies and SOPs. Ensure dissemination in the organization supported by employee friendly processes.
- Position Admin as a service oriented and employee friendly department.
- Proactively map requirements of all user departments and ensure provision of timely and quality services.
- Ensure that plant operations are being supported by local Admin & Security, to ensure efficient and smooth operations.
- Lead & manage government affairs activities by establishing positive relationships with political contacts, government agencies, local authorities, and local communities.
- Ensure state of the art level of security and vigilance at all company locations. Liaise and coordinate with key stakeholders by providing input and advice related to security matters.
- Obtain permissions/licenses/clearances/NOCs etc. from various government institutions as and when required.
- Ensure provision of various facilities to employees and guests including transportation, cafeterias, build outs, accommodation, travel, office equipment etc.
- Oversee maintenance and repair of building and offices.
- Make necessary arrangements for senior management meetings, conferences, seminars and other events.
- Purchase of land for different plant requirements and maintenance of record.
Experience and Qualification
- Masters degree in Business or Public Administration.
- 15 plus years of well-rounded corporate experience with at least 05 years in a Admin leadership role.
- Experience in manufacturing environment and familiarity with cement industry will be an added advantage.
- Core Competencies: Professionalism, Communication, Planning /Achievement Focus, Customer Driven, Analytical Thinking. Level 3
- Leadership Competencies: Leading from the front, Developing Others, Strategic Thinking. Level 3
- Frequent travelling to plants may be required.