IT Service Delivery Analyst
- Company: Bestway Consultancy Services
- Location: ISLAMABAD
- Department: Information Technology
This position is responsible for helping to test and onboard new services into the shared
- Responsible for service escalations and management of regular service improvement meetings.
- Support the acceptance in-to service of new off shored business process and IT services to deliver them.
- Act as an internal escalation point for service desk requests and incidents, helping to resolve queries quickly and efficiently
- Be the champion of the service desk knowledge base, working with 2nd and 3rd line teams to create new and maintain existing knowledge articles
- Work closely with Well & Bestway IT teams & suppliers to ensure incidents are escalated and resolved as necessary to achieve the agreed service levels.
- Escalate reoccurring issues and trends to the Well & Bestway IT service management team.
- Work with third line teams to keep up to date on new technologies and to be an early adopter of new process and changes impacting service.
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelor/Masters degree in IT/Computer Science.
- 4 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in an offshored, outsourced or shared services environment.
- Knowledge and practical experience of ITIL Service Management standards.
- Experience of service management role supporting multiple locations including the ability to diagnose and resolve software and hardware issues and failures.
- Experience of reporting and tracking call volumes to stakeholders.
- Be flexible to support UK business hours.
- Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills and strong team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.