Deputy Manager Administration
- Location: CHAKWAL
- Department: Administration
To manage the general administrative matters and provide support in all related tasks, streamlining operations to maximize efficiency while reducing costs.
- Liaise and coordinate with other departments in managing public relations and industrial relations with government bodies.
- Assist in obtaining NOCs from various government institutions as and when required.
- Supervise the medical facility and respond to emergency situations.
- Deal with all land matters and arrange proper land record as per requirement of Management.
- Manage the arrangements for various Events at Plant.
- Support in renewal of all contracts/agreements with contractors.
- Supervise canteen matters and
verify canteen bills
- Provide support in preparing Annual Budget for Admin Department
- Prepare & present different daily & monthly reports as and when required.
- Make arrangements for executive meetings.
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelors / Masters preferably in business administration or any relevant discipline
- 8 to 10 years experience of general administration
- Core Competencies: Level 2 - Professionalism, Communication, Customer Driven, Analytical Thinking, Planning & Achievement Focus.
- Leadership Competencies: Level 2 - Strategic Thinking, Leading from the front, Developing People
- Well acquainted with labour laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel as and when required.