Manager Administration - (Plant)
- Company: Bestway Cement Limited
- Location: Hattar/Chakwal
- Department: Administration
Lead the Administration functions at BCL with an aim to provide exemplary support to business operations and providing an enabling and employee friendly work environment.
- Liaise and coordinate with various government departments such as EOBI, PESSI, EPA, DPO, AC Office, WWB, Directorate of Labour etc.
- Coordinate and follow up with legal department, Head Office for legal cases.
- Manage accommodation facility for employees, guests and contractor’s staff.
- Supervise horticulture related activities.
- Ensure timely maintenance and repair of buildings and offices.
- Prepare renewal of all contracts/agreements with contractors.
- Oversee the security arrangements and canteen matters.
- Obtain NOCs from various government institutions as and when required.
- Manage transport facilities for employees and guests.
- Liaise and coordinate with other departments for various matters.
- Prepare different reports as and when required.
- Represent Admin. and Security department in ISO and its allied matters.
- Develop and implementation of Admin related policies and SOPs.
- Purchase of land for different plant requirements and maintenance of record.
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
- 12 to 16 years of experience in Administration, Industrial Relations, & Land Matters.
- Well acquainted with labour laws.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- Core Competencies: Professionalism, Communication, Planning /Achievement Focus, Customer Driven, Analytical Thinking.
- Leadership Competencies: Leading from the front, Developing Others, Strategic Thinking.