Assistant Manager Preventive Maintenance -Electrical
- Company: Bestway Cement Limited
- Location: MIANWALI
- Department: Works
|Ensure optimization of Preventive Maintenance activities through inspection and trend analysis for cost efficient operations.|
- Visit all assigned areas for inspection according to the schedule.
- Follow up and execute the pending Preventive Maintenance activities and submit report.
- Ensure execution of pending Preventive Maintenance activities of assigned areas.
- Check and record temperature and vibration readings of critical equipment once a week and indicate abnormal temperature and vibration to relevant department for remedial action.
- Analyze causes of equipment breakdown/damage in all assigned areas and submit the report to Incharge Preventive Maintenance and suggest corrective measures.
- Report any abnormality found during plant operation to concerned department and Incharge Preventive Maintenance.
Experience and Qualification
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering from HEC recognized university.
- 04 to 06 years experience in relevant field preferably in cement industry.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Proficient in using MS Office and SAP.
- Strong analytical and condition monitoring skills.
- Good team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Compliance with HSE policy.