Technical Officer Preventive Maintenance - Electrical
- Company: Bestway Cement Limited
- Location: HATTAR
- Department: Works
|Ensure optimization of Preventive Maintenance activities through inspection and trend analysis for cost efficient operations.|
- Visit all assigned areas for inspection according to the schedule.
- List up Preventive Maintenance activities which are pending and submit its report.
- Make a list of pending / shutdown daily activities of assigned areas and ensure its execution during shutdown.
- Take temperature and vibration reading of critical equipment (motor) once a week and indicate any abnormality to relevant department for remedial action.
- Carry out thermography of all electrical critical equipment and generate notification against abnormality observed.
- Analyze causes of equipment breakdown / damage in all assigned areas and submit report to Incharge Preventive Maintenance suggesting remedial measures.
- Inform about any abnormality found during plant operation to concerned department and Incharge Preventive Maintenance.
Experience and Qualification
- DAE Electrical / Matriculate from recognized Institute.
- 05 / 11 years of relevant experience in Cement Industry.
- Ability to read/interpret Technical Drawings.
- Proficient in using MS Office and SAP.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Abide by HSE policy.