Manager HR Business Partner – Industrial
- Company: Bestway Cement Limited
- Location: Islamabad
- Department: Human Resources
Responsible for aligning business objectives in designated business units, providing support as a consultant to management on human resource related issues and act as an employee champion and change agent.
- Manage compliance of the legal requirements, reducing legal risks. Partner with the legal department as required.
- Administer various labor agreements, grievance procedures, and provide labor relations support.
- Oversee Industrial relations at Plants. Liaise with various government departments such as EOBI, PESSI, WWB, Directorate of Labor etc.
- Manage and resolve complex employee-relations issues, while simultaneously guiding line managers on best practices.
- Provide support in implementation of various HR initiatives ensuring that core HR processes are applied appropriately and in a legally compliant manner.
- Maintain healthy relationships across the business units builds, and develop trusted relationships with the various internal & external stake holders.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders with a view of further driving the people management agenda.
- Support in execution of various interventions including but not limited to Trainings, Recruitment, Performance & Talent Management, Employee Engagement in close coordination with the respective HR Teams in Head Office.
- Be the point of contact for all new HR projects. Discuss and understand the project significance and execute them in Works with full ownership.
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelors / Masters in HR.
- 10 to 13 years of relevant experience.
- Travelling to plants on an on-going basis.
- Must abide by HSE policy.