Finance Analyst - Accounts Receivable
- Company: Bestway Consultancy Services
- Location: Islamabad
- Department: Finance
The Finance Analyst role is created to help the credit control team analysing the trade debt by customer, age, and risk profile, identifying the risk, and reporting the risk to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis to manage the overall business credit risk. This role will play a pivotal role in managing our customer aged debt by reporting directly to the Credit Control manager.
- Preparing the daily/weekly/monthly trade debt performance reports.
- Analysing the trade debt report and identifying risks, liaising, and coordinating the identified risk with the rest of the credit control team and ensuring timely actions are planned, executed, and follow up on those actions.
- Timely execution of recurring reporting
activities and reconciliations.
- Monthly/weekly risk reporting on Customer balances.
- Build relationships with the UK AR team and internal departments to resolve any queries on a timely basis.
- Work closely on process improvement
and making suggestions when necessary to improve efficiencies.
- Identifying, researching, and resolving balances to maintain system accuracy.
- Internally communicating and liaising with stakeholders to resolve any queries.
- Ownership of the Trade debt reporting framework, ensuring the integrity of the balances within it.
- Liaising with our internal and external customers demonstrating first class, professional communication skills and dealing with complex / escalated queries Coaching, mentoring and day to day oversight of the AR team.
- Work closely with the Head of Accounts Receivable for any ad hoc projects, reports, and tasks.
Experience and Qualification
- CA / ACCA (Part Qualified).
- 05+ years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude with a strong focus on solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of all financial reporting under International GAAP is required.
- Strong organisational skills and used to dealing with multiple priorities.
- Demonstrates excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Eager to learn, confident, professional, calm, and resilient in all situations, being able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to successfully communicate with people at all levels.
- Comfortable to work from 01 p.m to 10 p.m.