Network Support Officer
- Company: Bestway Cement Limited
- Location: Islamabad
- Department: Information Technology
To provide support in solving complex technical issues to ensure smooth working of all systems.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Provide support during the implementation of new solutions/applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Participate in team meetings to provide insight into technical requirements in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Train end-users how to setup and use new business support system.
- Backup and restore data files and systems.
- Manage the ticketing system/help desk to ensure user needs are met by the IT team.
- Setup equipment, including, hardware, software and cables for employees.
- Manage inventory and track IT assets used by the organization.
- Provide everyday technical support for the individuals using the computer systems and replace equipment as and when required.
- Collaborate with team members across all departments to provide technical support.
- Any other duty assigned by the management.
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences / IT
- 02 to 03 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.