Analyst Accounts Payable
- Company: Bestway Consultancy Services
- Location: Islamabad
- Department: Finance
Assist in the management and development of all the invoice processes, ensuring all related invoices are completed accurately, timely and in compliance with agreed service level and control standards.
- Process invoices that relate to all aspects as per the Business model.
- Ensure that all KPI’s (weekly or monthly) are met and work with the Team Lead to identify other areas the team can improve or put in place new KPI’s.
- Assist in the review and production of process documentation.
- Work with internal stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that invoice queries are resolved in an efficient and timely manner, causing minimum disruption to the supplier.
- Support the Team Lead- Account payable in producing weekly reporting and monitoring to ensure all processing is in line with current SLAs and payments are made in an efficient and timely manner.
- Support the Team lead to implement a robust compliance process to ensure suppliers and internal customers are aware and support these processes to ensure invoices can be processed efficiently.
- Ensure all controls and processes are adhered to during the completion of all tasks in line with internal audit and business requirements.
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Finance/Accounts.
- 01 to 03 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in spoken English.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Working across multiple functional areas.
- Knowledge of numerous Financial processes.
- Adapting to changing technologies and processes within the business.
- Comfortable to work from 12 p.m to 9 p.m.