Manager Power Plant
- Company: Bestway Cement Limited
- Location: Mianwali
- Department: Works
This position is responsible for safe, smooth and efficient operations of Power Plant.
- Manage and execute all modification and maintenance activities at Power Plant.
- Arrange the spares / material / tools and services for maintenance activities.
- Ensure close coordination with all other departments for smooth operations of Power Plant.
- Prepare the job list / maintenance schedule to be carried out during shutdown activities.
- Prepare and submit breakdown / accident reports.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of WHRPP installations/areas.
- Arrange the material / tools required for maintenance and manufacturing of parts from workshop.
- Ensure accuracy of data in SAP PM and PP modules as per requirement.
- Ensure submission of daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Suggest process improvements and innovation, provide guidance to operation and maintenance to enhance plant performance.
- Conduct site visits and discussions with tentative suppliers / contractors and to ensure that all the technical queries are addressed and covered in the contract.
Experience and Qualification
- B.Sc. Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from recognized institute.
- 13 to 15 years of relevant experience.
- Core Competencies: Professionalism, Communication, Planning /Achievement Focus, Customer Driven, Analytical Thinking. Level 3
- Leadership Competencies: Leading from the front, Developing Others, Strategic Thinking. Level3
- Comply to HSE Policy.