- Company: Bestway Consultancy Services
- Location: Islamabad
- Department: Human Resources
This position will be responsible for operational work such as employee benefits, payroll processing, employee data and documentation management, employee support and onboarding of new joiners.
- Managing employee data in HRIS, set up new hires, process and manage transfer requests, manage leave and absence requests, verify Visa status, periodic audit and clean-up of employee data in HR systems.
- Issuance of offer letters and employment contracts, probation letters, bank account opening letters and employment reference letters.
- Documentation and record keeping of physical and digital copies of personnel files.
- Gather data for payroll from various systems and sources, and compilation of payroll reports.
- Administration of employee benefits, benefits enrollment process, benefits related queries, medical/insurance claims as well as input for benefits enhancement and market alignment.
- Onboarding of new hires, provide overview of company policies, benefits and retirement programs, provide input to further enhance and streamline the onboarding process for new hires.
- Assist functional lead in gathering and compiling metrics reports to review adherence with defined SLAs and KPIs.
- Managing employee exit processes in collaboration with Employee Relations and HRBPs, exit interviews, data off-load, retirement and pension processing, final settlements and experience letters.
- Ensure compliance with local and offshore statutory and legal requirements regarding data management and security.
- Respond to employee queries received through various channels and addressing their concerns within the stipulated timeline.
Experience and Qualification
- MBA / BBA preferably in HR from recognized university.
- 01 to 02 years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience of working in offshore/BPO environment will be preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Comfortable to work from 12 p.m to 9 p.m.