- Company: Bestway Consultancy Services
- Location: Islamabad
- Department: Human Resources
Responsible for smooth HR Operations, such as employee benefits, payroll, employee data and documentation, employee relations and support, data analytics, new hire onboarding as well as supporting company’s recruitment efforts to attract top talent.
- Analyze, evaluate and standardize data for dissemination to stakeholders in form of reports, dashboards and other visual formats as well as monitoring HR metrics in line with defined KPIs and SLAs, and reporting out to stakeholders and leadership.
- Design and implement company policies and programs in line with legal and statutory compliance requirements.
- Manage compensation and benefits plans, benefits enrollment process, benefits related queries, medical/insurance claims as well as input for benefits enhancement and market alignment.
- Manage end-to-end payroll process as well as reviewing and managing departmental budgets.
- Ensure HR Operations team addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner.
- Supervise the documentation and record keeping of physical and digital employee records and personnel files, ensure compliance with local and offshore statutory and legal requirements regarding data management, governance and security.
- Provide assistance in the development and management of HR programs including Rewards & Recognition / Total Rewards.
- Supervise the onboarding process for new hires and act as the focal point of contact for escalation of any issues or challenges.
- Lead periodic refresher sessions for employees regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervise and manage employee exit processes in collaboration with Employee Relations and HRBPs.
Experience and Qualification
- MBA / BBA preferably in HR from recognized university.
- 02 to 04 years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience of working in offshore/BPO environment will be preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Comfortable to work from 12 p.m to 9 p.m.