Assistant Manager Reporting
- Company: Bestway Packaging Limited
- Location: Islamabad
- Department: Finance
Preparation of Financial and Management reports of the Company, responsible for coordination and liaison with external auditors for conducting external audits and half yearly reviews.
- Prepare Financial statements of the company on quarterly, half yearly and annual basis in accordance with Companies Act and IFRS.
- Prepare detailed back-end schedules of all heads of financial statements.
- Coordinate with auditors for annual audit and half yearly reviews.
- Manage coordinaton with all internal stake holders for timely completion of the audit exercise and preparationof financial statements.
- Ensure necessary coordination with valuers, actuaries and obtaining relevant information.
- Prepare management accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare group reporting pack in line with IFRS.
- Compose comprehensive analysis on financial statements.
- Ensure setting up of compliance requirement of all financial regulatory requirements.
- Any other duty assigned by the management.
Experience and Qualification
- CA Finalist, ACCA Member.
- 04+ years of relevant experience, articles preferably from Big Four Audit Firms.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ability to coordinate with professionals of legal, actuary and taxation.
- Hands on experience in performing financial statement analysis and ratio analysis.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, SAP.
- Effective communication skills.