Senior Financial Analyst
- Company: Bestway Consultancy Services
- Location: Islamabad
- Department: Finance
Working on off-shored accounts record to report for internal and external clients
- Overall day to day responsibility for financial and management accounting system, general ledger and bookkeeping maintenance.
- A close monitoring of working capital management for all operations.
- Maintenance of financial policies and procedures and compliance with statutory regulations.
- Thorough understanding of and hands-on experience of implementing IFRS.
- Assist with budgets and financial forecasts
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations and to ensure any unreconciled items are being dealt with and actioned appropriately
- Perform ad hoc tasks/duties for Team Lead
Experience and Qualification
- ACCA/ ICMA/ CA Inter
- 07+ years of relevant experience
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude with a strong focus on solutions.
- Demonstrates excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Eager to learn, confident, professional, calm, and resilient in all situations, being able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to successfully communicate with people at all levels.
- Comfortable to work from 12 p.m to 09 p.m.