Sr. Assistant Manager Mechanical - Packing Plant
- Location: CHAKWAL
- Department: Works
To execute efficient and safe
maintenance execution all equipment of Packing Plant in line with SOPs.
- Supervise maintenance jobs in the assigned area during normal course of operation as well as during planned shutdown with the guidance of Line Manager.
- Ensure detailed inspection of the assigned area daily in the morning to ensure smooth running of equipment.
- Rectify daily running operational faults affecting smooth plant operation.
- Make arrangements at site for the execution of breakdown/ planned maintenance jobs.
- Prepare plan for major maintenance jobs during Packing Plant shutdown.
- Inspection of assigned area related spares on receipt at Stores department in co-ordination with PM department.
- Keep SAP updated with assigned Area maintenance jobs data.
- Coordinate with CPD for spares management.
Experience and Qualification
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 06 years of relevant experience preferably in cement industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comply with HSE policy.